Spinach Casserole – Fashions
- Dessert Recipes but this is for Spinach Casserole -
2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeeze Casserole Recipes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a blender or food processor, combine spinach and eggs; cover and process until smooth.
- Add the cream, butter, salt and pepper; process until blended.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 1-qt. straight-sided baking dish.
- Dust bottom and sides with Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer spinach mixture to dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: 6 servings.