Snicker No Bake Peanut Butter Bites
Recipes for Desserts / Good Dessert Recipes /
Enjoy your grandma’s cooking? Well here is an old fashioned recipe that you will love.
- 25 chocolate cookies
- ½ stick of unsalted butter
- 1 (8 oz.) block of cream cheese
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) package Cool Whip
- 3 Snickers candy bars, chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
Prepare the crust:
1. In a medium bowl, crush cookies into fine crumbs (you can use a food processor); Melt ½ stick of butter.
2. Pour melted butter over the cookies and stir to combine.
3. Use a small spoon to pour crust into muffin tins and press firmly.
4. Throw those puppies in the freezer while you make the filling.
Make the Filling
1. In a large mixer or large bowl, beat ¼ cup of the caramel sauce with the cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
2. Add in cool whip and beat mixture (on about medium speed) until creamy and fluffy, scraping the sides as needed to ensure everything is fully incorporated.
3. Chop up 1.5 Snickers bars and fold into mixture.
4. Spread a thin layer of caramel sauce on the bottom of each crust and sprinkle half of the chopped peanuts and ½ a chopped Snickers bars in the bottom of the crusts.
5. Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
7. Once firm, remove from muffin tins, then swirl caramel sauce around the top of each bite. Top with remaining peanuts and chopped Snickers.
Now you can be someone’s grandma who will remember your delicious cooking. Invite your family together and spend great quality time together while eating this yummy desert. Why not read the following books to your grandchildren and discuss the books.
Click each picture to read the Kindle book with your family.