Deserts Pecan Snowballs Recipes Recipes Desserts
Moral of the Lesson: Find a variety of recipes that you enjoy!
Plus, you might learn how to make 48 Pecan Snowballs.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (plus more for coating)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups White Lily all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cups finely chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a cookie sheet with parchment or silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl cream your butter and sugar together.
- Add the vanilla and salt and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour, mixing well after each addition. A thick dough will form.
- Add the chopped pecans and mix well.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the dough out and roll it into a ball and place it on the cookie sheet. I like using a 1 tablespoon cookie dough scoop to get them all the same size.
- Continue until all the dough has been formed into balls.
- Place them on the cookie sheet about 1 inch part. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for about 5 minutes then gently roll them in powdered sugar while still warm. Allow them to cool completely and then coat them in powdered sugar again.