Desserts – Chocolate Fudge
Approximate Cooking Time: 11 minutes Yield: About 3 pounds
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 5 1/3 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 7oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Simple Dessert Recipes - Chocolate Fudge
Combine sugar, butter, and milk in 2 1/2 quart glass casserole
- Micro-cook at Power Select HIGH 9 to 10 1/2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring twice.
- Add remaining ingredients
- Stir until chocolate pieces are melted.
- Pour into greased 13 1/2 x 8 3/4 inch baking dish
- Cut into squares
Variation: For Butterscotch Fudge use 1 12 oz pkg butterscotch flavored pieces in place of chocolate pieces.