For years I always bought my cheesecake. Then, I decided how difficult can it be to make my own cheesecake. So I set off on a mission to make my cheesecake. I discovered it is not that difficult to make. Plus, it was YUMMY! Why not come to ebay or online store to see what we are selling. You might find a cheesecakes recipe. So what is the moral of the lesson?
Moral of the Lesson: Never sell yourself short. You might discover that you can reach your goal and be good at it.
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker crushed
- 1 can cherries
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until well-mixed.
- Add 2 eggs mixing well.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes (Watch/feel center to see if set.)
- Take cheesecake out of the oven to cool.
- Add cherry topping with the syrup on top.
- Put cheesecake into refrigerator for about four hours.