Cheese and Spinach Quiche
Casserole Recipes Dessert Recipes Salad Recipes
Calorie conscious friends will appreciate this crustless version of a traditional quiche.
Approximate Cooking TIme: 10 minutes
Servings: 10 to 12 appetizers
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ozs.) shredded natural Swiss cheese
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen spinach, micro-cooked, drained
- 4 bacon slices, micro-cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs with half and half until light and fluffy.
- Blend in cheese, spinach, bacon, and salt.
- Pour into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Cover with Saran Wrap
- Micro-cook on INSTA-MATIC COOK 5
- Cut into small wedges or squares to serve.
- Substitute 1 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli for spinach.
- Add 1 4 oz. jar drained mushrooms
Test Kitchen Tip: A variety of shredded natural cheeses may be combined with or in place of Swiss, such as half Cheddar and half Swiss, all mozzarella, etc. Make your own favorite conbination.