Breakfast Ham Casserole
Why not prepare this delicious Breakfast Ham Casserole. You can prepare it for dinner or supper since it is so good at any meal. This blogsite has recipes are either crock pot recipes, slow cooker recipes, microwave recipes, or stove recipes. Just browse through until you find that delicious recipe that make others want to cook just like you.
- 8 oz chopped ham, fully cooked
- ½ bag frozen tater tots (~16oz)
- 8 eggs, lightly scrambled
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put ham and tater tots in a casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Gently pour over the tots and sausage.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked. Garnish with a little chopped green onion, if desired.
Click the Picture to Read The Kindle Book or Buy the Book