Bacon Bourbon Date Appetizers / Fashions Recipes
Appropriate Cooking Time: 6 Minutes Serving 48 appetizers
- 1 16 oz pkg. whole pitted dates
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 1 lb. pkg. bacon
- Soak dates in bourbon for several hours or overnight.
- Wrap each date with one-third to one-half strip of bacon;
- Secure with wooden pick.
- Arrange 12 appetizers in circle on utility rack in casserole.
- Cover; micro-cook on INSTA-MATIC COOK 3.
- Serve hot.
Variations: Stuff each date with a pecan half or whole almond before wrapping with bacon. Sprinkle goat cheese on bacon if you like.