Do you like to attend special events but you just don’t like or have the time to cook? Then, try these delicious finger food recipes on shop.fashions. THis is a easy quick appetizers recipe. If you like sausage and cheese this recipe is for you!
Appetizers Recipes Sausage Balls
- 1 lb. pork sausage
- 10 oz. (.65) New York Sharp Cheese
- 3 c. Bisquick mix (unsifted)
- Tabasco square (few drops)
- Grate cheese
- Mix with sausage and let soften.
- Add other ingredients and mix by hand.
- Put in refrigerator to chill before baking.
- Form into small balls and bake on cookie sheet for 12 minutes at 360 degrees.
- Mixture will keep for several days in an airtight container.