Appetizers Recipes Cheese Buttons
- 3 c. grated sharp cheese
- 3 sticks margarine
- 3 c. sifted flour
- 3 c. Rice Krispies
- Allow ingredients to soften at room temperature.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Form small balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with a fork.
- Bake at 325 degrees until light brown about 18 minutes.
Party Appetizers / Finger Food Recipes / Appetizers Recipes
Come back often for great recipes! Shop at our online store shop.fashionsplusmorestuff.org and fashionsplusmorestuff.com. Fashions Plus More Stuff is also on ebay.