Appetizers Cheese Biscuits
Yummy! Ever had to prepare appetizers for an event but just didn’t want to spend that much time cooking? This cheese biscuit recipe is easy and quick to prepare for easy finger foods and/or for party snacks . Cheese Biscuits right for any occasion.
We have more appetizers recipes so just browse through the blog site.
- 1 pkg. prepared grated cheddar cheese (approximately 1 c.)
- 1 1/4 c, self rising flour
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- Blend melted margarine into flour.
- Add cheese
- Form into small biscuits
- Bake at 175 degrees for five minutes.